Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last Whoorah!

This was the last weekend before school starts. We thought we would get our cheepy blow up pool out and go for a swim and cook out. The water department threw a kink into the plans and the water looked like it came straight out of the lake but...you try telling a 3 year old that you can't swim because the water is brown.

IMG_7731

I'm again having a hard time not eating her toes off. They are tooo cute.
IMG_7737

That tongue - it is always out. I don't know what to do about that.
IMG_7738

Kaylen left her bathing suits at different places so I dug through boxes and found this one from last year. It is an 18 Month in size. Crazy kid. ***Notice the brown water****
IMG_7743

IMG_7747

IMG_7769

Kaylen had to get her glasses on because Little sister had hers on.
IMG_7776

0 comments: