Saturday, May 21, 2011

Kay is 5!!! (Part 1)

***Yes I'm writing this in August. It has been a rough summer.***

Last month Kay went to her friend's birthday party at the skating rink. She had never been and I was worried how she would handle things. She is not much on change or adventure but we went and she LURVED it. So I thought it would be fun to have her party there too. It was a great place for the party. They cleaned up and the kids had lots of fun. As you will see from the pics....

30 minutes before we left - LB spilt her drink all over her clothes I had picked out for the party so we were left with some play clothes. She didn't care one bit. She did a great job of skating as well and she LOVED it too.

Kendall and Mackenzie trying to remember how to skate.
IMG_5481

LB loving it with Mom.
IMG_5482

IMG_5484

LB with Dad.
IMG_5486

IMG_5487

IMG_5488

IMG_5489

IMG_5490

IMG_5491

IMG_5493

IMG_5495

IMG_5496

IMG_5498

Even Gaga tried to skate.
IMG_5500

She was not happy about me taking pics. He he.
IMG_5501

We got some pizza.
IMG_5514

IMG_5515

Then the girls decided it was more fun to just run around on the floor barefoot.
IMG_5516

This little friend of Kay's is so cute and she loves Justin Bieber.
IMG_5517

IMG_5520

0 comments: